Our school is excited to offer STEAM camps during the winter, spring, and summer breaks. These camps are designed to be both educational and fun, allowing kids to learn new skills and work on exciting projects.
We offer different themes for our camps each week, including robotics/engineering, coding, and 3D printing/digital art. Students can choose the theme that interests them most or sign up for multiple weeks to explore a variety of topics.
During the camps, students will work in groups or individually to complete projects related to the week’s theme. Our experienced teachers will guide them through the process, providing support and encouragement as they learn new skills and develop their creativity.
We also know that kids need to take a break and get outside, especially during the summer months. That’s why we incorporate outdoor activities into our camps, weather permitting. These activities are designed to be fun and engaging, providing opportunities for students to explore the natural world and exercise.
Game Based Learning with STEAM Classes
Students will learn the basics of coding, including key concepts such as logic, problem-solving, and critical thinking. They’ll work on various projects throughout the camp, using programming languages such as Scratch, Python, or Java to create animations and games; by the end of the camp, they will have finished games to show off to their families and friends!
- Week 2: Jul 10 – Jul 14 (5 days)
- Week 4: Jul 24 – Jul 28 (5 days)
- Week 7: Aug 14 – Aug 18 (5 days)
- Week 9: Aug 28 – Sep 1 (5 days)
Students will learn about the basics of engineering and robotics, including design principles and building techniques. They’ll work on various projects throughout the camp, using tools and materials to bring their ideas to life. Our experienced instructors will guide them through the process, helping them to develop problem-solving skills and encouraging them to experiment and explore.
- Week 1: Jul 4 – Jul 7 (4 days)
- Week 5: Jul 31 – Aug 4 (5 days)
3D Printing/Digital Art Camp
Our digital art and 3D printing camp is a creative and exciting opportunity for kids to learn about these cutting-edge fields. They’ll work on various projects throughout the camp, using software such as Tinkercad to create their own digital art, 3D modelling and then bringing those designs to life using 3D printing technology. They will also create their own digital art projects.
- Week 3: Jul 17 – Jul 21 (5 days)
- Week 6: Aug 8 – Aug 11 (4 days)
- Week 8: Aug 21 – Aug 25 (5 days)
2023 Summer Camp Daily Schedule
9:00 – 9:30 Drop off/ Ice Breaker Games
9:30 – 12:00 Coding Camp Week 2, 4, 7, 9 (Break in between)
9:30 – 12:00 Engineering/Robotic Camp Week 1, 5 (Break in between)
9:30 – 12:00 Digital Art Week 3, 6, 8 (Break in between)
12:00 – 12:30 Lunch Time/Half Day Camp Pick Up
12:30 – 2:00 Outdoor Activities (Weather Dependant)
2:00 – 3:30 Arts & Crafts
3:30 – 5:30 Extended Hour Care/Break Activities
- Week 1 and Week 6 only have 4 days due to Statutory holidays.
- Optional hot lunch will be offered at additional cost $7.5/small serving, $9.5/large serving.
- Extended hour care to 5:30 PM at an additional $50 /week.
- Students will be grouped into their age groups 5 – 8, 9-14 and taught separately with age appropriate materials.
- Sign up 2 weeks or more to get 10% discount (please contact us)
- Referral/Sibling 10% discount (please contact us)